Friday 21 June 2013

Tag Time!



Got tagged a while back by Stella on a “What would you stand in line for?” post and Chantelle recently nominated me for another Liebster award.  So I decided to do a two in one post for both tags so here goes. First in line is “What would you stand in line for?” this I believe applied only to products that I would stand in line for I’m talking about sleeping outside the BSS in the cold all night kind of “stand in line” NOT! It’s never that serious LOL anyway I narrowed down my products of choice to an oil, a shampoo and a moisturizer. I left out deep conditioners because I can always whip out something out of my kitchen as a substitute and I haven’t found a regular conditioner worth standing in line for. I buy and use whatever conditioner is on the shelf at the time of my purchase most times I will go for old favourites but if they are not available I will pick the next best one. I am still on the market for a leave in conditioner all the new ones I have tried out so far have been disappointing, I recently went back to an old faithful but I’m still on the lookout for a second one. So here are my “stand in line” products;

Coconut oil – need I say more? This oil is like all natural oils combined into one!
Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo – just because it doubles up as a neutralizer and a chelating shampoo which is perfect for me being a relaxed/texlaxed head and a frequent swimmer. Kill two birds with one stone:)
Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Moisturizer  – I recently fell in love with this product and love how it makes my hair incredibly soft. I would so stand in line for this one.

Couldn't find any photo of my coconut oil on file and was too lazy to get up and take one:)

And on to Chantelle’s Liebster Award Questions; (my answers are in italics)

Where do you blog from (Home, Office, Laptop)? Laptop at home
Name three of your favourite beauty products. Mascara, Lipgloss and Eyebrow pencil
Name a pet peeve. People reading over my shoulder! Very annoying.
If you had one wish what would it be? To eradicate poverty worldwide.
If you could tell your 18 year old self one thing, what would it be? Gosh Chantelle it’s been a minute since I was 18 but I would definitely tell myself to take more risks, grab opportunities and live life to the fullest and just do me.
Name a current favourite trend. To be honest I am not swallowed in by trends or fads so I do not even know what is going on at the moment unless someone points it out or it gets major media coverage.
If you could travel to one place on earth for free, where would it be and why? Tahiti! I am just in love with that place no particular reason but it has been my dream holiday destination for a while now.
Do you try to be eco-friendly? All the time.
If you could be prime minister/president for a day which policy would you enforce? Free healthcare for all! Not subsidized or free healthcare for certain groups but free EVERYTHING for EVERYONE. I would make billionaires and millionaires pay more in taxes to cover this:)
Name your favourite fashion item? Earrings! Can I add handbags to that too?
What’s your favourite hairstyle? A sleek chignon hands down.

I tag and nominate (same questions) everyone reading this! Have a lovely day or night wherever you are people!

BSS: Beauty Supply Store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.