Couldn’t think of any more random stuff sorry!
1. What is your favourite way to wear your hair? mmmh not too sure when I am home its always tied or pinned up when I go out its usually up, down or half up and down
2. Where are you from? Kenya
3. What was your favourite subject in school? History and it still is
4. What is your favourite movie? Too many to choose from but I can watch The Sound of Music all day!
5. What is your favourite season? I like both fall and spring
6. Do you prefer cooking or eating out? Cooking
7. What is your favourite part of your hair regimen? Deep conditioning
8. What is your goal hair length? Initially it was full APL but now I am leaning towards BSB that may change overtime though
9. How long have you been on your HHJ? Officially 3 months. It’s been on and off for a few years before now
10. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go? Tahiti!
11. What's your favourite colour? Can’t decide but I love all bright colours
1. What’s your favourite hairstyle? Hair pulled back in a chignon very classy
2. What’s your hair length? Currently hanging between neck and shoulder lengths after a trim
3. Which do you prefer Denman brush or fingers for detangling? Fingers and a wide toothed comb though I have a few Denman brush detangling confessions from my university days maybe I will blog about it soon
4. Puff or bun? Definitely bun
5. What’s your hair goal? Leaning towards BSB may change overtime though
6. Which do you prefer vloggin or blogging? Haven’t considered vlogging as yet so I would have to say Blogging
7. What’s your best hair moment? Not too sure what this means but let me say when it’s freshly washed nice and clean would count as one of my best hair moments
8. Facebook or Google+? Facebook I honestly don’t know what goes on in Google+ even though I have a profile there too
9. Twists or twists out? Twists even though I may wear a twist out for a day after taking out the twists
10. Flat twist or Corn roll? I am a corn roll/corn rows girl
11. How is your journey in one word? AMAZING!
Now since most of the bloggers I follow have already been nominated and I don’t want to make them answer questions all over again, I nominate every blogger who hasn’t been nominated before. Plus the following lovely Liebchens (sweethearts/darlings in German);
Sharon from www.thisisess.com
Latifa from http://tifaslittlediary.wordpress.com/
Joyce from http://hairjunkie2011.wordpress.com/
Stella from http://ghlonghair.blogspot.com/
Jo Minta from http://www.beautywithjocel.com/
Heidi from http://novemberhair.blogspot.com/
Tendayi from http://africanhairblog.com/
Phro from http://phrophro.com/
Bantu girl from http://www.thebantugirl.com/
And here are my questions for you;
1. Chocolate or vanilla?
2. Swim or gym?
3. Flats or heels?
4. Silver or Gold?
5. Flat iron or roller setting?
6. Weaves or wigs?
7. Facebook or twitter?
8. Fruit salad or fruit juice?
9. If you had to be a vegetarian which protein would you miss beef, poultry or seafood?
10. Three famous people either fictional or real you would love to meet?
11. What’s your favourite natural oil?
There you go! In a nutshell the Liebster Award is awarded to new and old bloggers to help increase followers/readers, to support them and encourage them to keep on blogging and they in turn nominate other bloggers for the same award kind of like creating networks.
HHJ: Healthy Hair journey
APL: Armpit Length
BSB: Below Shoulder Blade