Friday 4 January 2013

Kitchen Korner: Avocado dip






Now that I use food products in my hair I am starting a series I call “Kitchen Korner” that will appear regularly on the blog featuring recipes created using food that is also used on the hair – double food hair products I like to call them.

The series kicks off with my very basic avocado dip (guacamole) recipe using avocado and lemon juice as our double food hair product.
Ingredients
1 ripe Avocado
1 ripe but firm tomato
1 red onion peeled
Fresh lemon juice
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions
Slice avocado in half, pit, scoop out the flesh and mash. Dice onions and tomatoes into tiny pieces mix into the avocado, sprinkle on the lemon juice and cayenne pepper mix once more and serve with whatever you like. I had mine with homemade fried potato crisps/chips very easy to make; peel wash and slice potato in ¼ inch or less round pieces and deep fry. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.