Wednesday 28 September 2016

Random Thoughts…



I love watching YouTube vlogs and follow quite a number of vloggers however I am at the same time glad that I do not have any vloggers as family or close friends. The thought of a camera in my face anytime I would be around them just does not appeal to me. I mean I love the content these vloggers create but I just don’t think I would be able to handle being around a vlogger when they are vlogging. And you have to have some level of confidence especially to vlog in public going by the looks I see people give vloggers when in public. Speaking of public I wonder if there are rules that govern showing random strangers on a vlog? I mean I personally would not be too happy to see my image on someone’s vlog while in a public place especially if my permission was not sought first. How about blurring the faces of people who may randomly appear in your vlogs Youtubers…


I have been travelling every weekend for the last three weeks and was just glad to be finally home for one weekend in September which just happened to be my birthday weekend. I didn’t get to doing much but I was just glad to not be on the road last weekend.

The world is full of a lot of ungrateful and selfish people but thankfully it is also filled with a lot of kind and grateful people we need to keep the kindness numbers up. I try to perform random acts of kindness whenever I can, the way this world is turning out we need all the kindness we can get.

I have this sixth sense about people I have always had it and it is usually about weeding out people who are not who they claim to be from genuine people. I can never put my hand on it but sometimes I get the feeling when I first meet someone other times it develops over time after I have spent a bit of time with that person. It is usually a nagging feeling at the back of my mind about the person and I have been proven right a lot of times no matter how long it takes for the person’s true colours to come out.


I feel a change of circumstances coming up soon I do not quite know what kind of change exactly it is but I have a feeling that it is going to be a good and welcome change in my life.

I have been feeling quite uninspired with my hair lately. Maybe I need to do something drastic like cut it or colour it or something. Err maybe not…probably going through one of my “not feeling my hair” phases.

Does anyone have a remedy to stop procrastination? I think I may need it….

 

Check out this gorgeous hair tumblr http://thesalooni.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.