Thursday 1 March 2018

NEW IN PRODUCTS!




Yeah I know not the tub you are used to seeing, I almost thought I had been sold a bootleg tub or something and did a quick online search and found similar tubs I guess they rebranded. It says new improved formula on the tub. I love the consistency not too thick and not too runny just perfect.


This leave in I bought after using a sachet sample size that came from a mega growth relaxer kit on my niece’s hair. Now my niece has really coarse and thick hair and detangling it is normally a festival of tears. Not this time though this leave in worked wonders on her hair, I saturated her hair in sections with the leave in and detangling time was a breeze. My hair loves it so far, I have been using it for about a month and I have no regrets plus it smells amazing too. I use it as a daily leave in as I realised early on in my hair journey that my hair leans more towards leave in conditioners as opposed to hair lotions or moisturisers for daily use. This is a product I will definitely be repurchasing.

Next...
 
This I bought just because it was the only alternative at my local grocery store and I needed to shampoo my hair that night.  I don’t mind it, it does a good job of cleansing my hair without leaving it dry only downside for me at least, is that it is a creamy shampoo, I much rather prefer clear shampoos.
last but not least...
 
A girl can never have too many bobby pins:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.