Monday 22 March 2021

Taking Stock Six!

 

I haven’t done one of these in a while so here goes...short one though.

Cooking fried eggs.

Drinking ginger, turmeric water.

Wanting my chocolates to be delivered it’s been a week already!

Wishing for this pandemic to be over.

Enjoying life at the moment.

Waiting to go for an evening walk.

Liking  how fit I am these days, those walks are really working out huh!

Wondering which veggies to have for dinner.

Hoping I can get my chocolates soon. Yes, I know, I love chocolates.

Loving love in all its entirety.

Needing this pandemic to end already.

Smelling the aroma from the freshly baked bread I bought.

Wearing pink shorts and a grey tee.

Knowing that all good things come to those who are patient enough to wait for them.

Thinking about this new productive and fulfilling project I get to work on.

Feeling loved all round.

 

As an Amazon Affiliate I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.