Sunday 27 February 2022

Feel It Girl!!!

 

Click here to purchase

One thing about me if I find something,  an item of clothing I like, it fits me and I can afford to I will buy it in all the colours it comes in that appeal to me. In retrospect this may actually be something I carried over from my childhood, I was raised in a bulk shopping household; we bought most items in bulk. So that being said I am also a fan of wholesale shopping not only do you get to buy in bulk but at a cheaper cost than retail as well. This works well for people who prefer to do their shopping once and forget about it until they need to stock up again, and also for small scale business people who may want to resell items they bought wholesale. Not only do I buy clothing items like regular undergarments wholesale but if find them I also purchase wholesale shapewear especially if it fits me well and I know that these are items that I will wear on a regular basis. I don’t want to be in a situation where I need to wear shape wear and the one and only piece I own is dirty or in the wash. No thank you! So I invest in them in bulk.

Click here to purchase


Feelingirldress.com has an array of body shapers to choose from and you can find the best body shaper to suit your needs on their site. They have an array of products to choose from not just for the girls but for the guys as well. Items range from waist trainers, men active wear, sports bras, yoga leggings and one of my favourite products on the site seamless shaper waist trainer leggings among others. They offer very affordable deals on their website; I was amazed at the prices on display and they currently have an amazing US$5 off offer upon joining the site. Head on over to the website at Feelingirldress.com for more information on how to join, how to order, payment and shipping and customer service information today or click the links in bold to check out their amazing product line for all you gorgeous gorgeous girls and gents out there.

Click here to purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.