Sunday 1 September 2024

Hi September, Hello Birthday Month…

September is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Where my Libras at? My birthday month is here, and I couldn’t be more grateful to turn a year older. This is a significant birthday for me more like a return to self and I couldn’t be more excited. September marks the onset of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere and spring in the Southern Hemisphere and anyone who knows me knows that these two are my best seasons, I am a spring/autumn girl. I love autumn, leaves changing colour, it’s not too cold but cold enough to be warm and cozy indoors. I love spring, flowers blossoming everywhere and the onset of sunny colourful days.

 

Speaking of flowers blossoming in spring, there was a whole discourse on Twitter the other day about romantic partners gifting flowers or the lack thereof. Which left me wondering if some people’s love of flowers is more social media romance conditioning than an actual love of flowers. Because some people live in houses with backyards, front yards, side yards you name it with nary a flower bush in sight, but they say they love flowers. Real flower lovers with a yard will have a flower bush or two, I have seen flower lovers who live in flats/apartments grow flowers in their balcony. So, do you really love flowers in a romantic gesture kind of way, or has social media conditioned you to love flowers in a romantic gesture kind of way? I do not really care for flowers as a gift romantic or otherwise, I mean there are pretty to look at, but they really are not my thing, I would grow flowers however if I had a yard because they make the yard look pretty, but I wouldn’t be heartbroken if someone didn’t get me flowers no matter the occasion.

 

If anything, I would prefer a useful plant like an aloe vera you know something I can actually use or some herbs, I love fresh herbs, flowers as a gift not so much. Speaking of gifts, I am accepting gifts all month for my birthday so if you want to send me a gift you can do so via my PayPal at bonyolydia@gmail.com.  If you would like to use a different method, please send me a message using the same email address for my details. Thanks everyone and may you have a blessed, bountiful and abundant month.

 

September is BLESSED

September is REAWAKENING

September is SINCERE

September is SOLUTIONS

 

Link to my E-Book below

 

As an Amazon Affiliate I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.