1. Are you named after someone?
Yes my paternal grandmother I have both her first and middle names
2. When was the last time you cried?
I honestly cannot remember
3. Do you have kiddos?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Anything chocolate – edible of course
6. Do you like handwriting?
Not really I have a terrible handwriting and because I am on my computer so much I find that I get tired real quick when I handwrite these days. But I still take down important notes in my notebook
7. What’s your favourite cereal?
Kellogg’s crunchy nut – I can have this cereal all day everyday
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Female hair. Male their eyes usually.
9. What’s the colour of your eyes?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings all the time
11. Favourite TV shows?
None at the moment I watch anything and everything but I used to be a diehard Desperate Housewives watcher
12. Summer or winter?
None I prefer Spring and Fall. But If I had to choose I would say summer just because everyone seems happier in the summer must be all that sun and heat
13. Hugs or kisses?
Hmmm I would say both.
14. Do you have any special talent?
I am an amazing cook I wonder why I haven’t tapped it into it financially yet and got paid for my talent:)
15. Where were you born?
In Magical Kenya
16. What are your hobbies?
Swimming, cooking, reading, travelling.
17. Do you have any pets?
I do not like pets. I will admire them from a far but can’t stand them in my house sorry pet lovers.
18. Favourite movie?
Too many to choose from but I can watch and sing along to “The Sound of Music” all day!
19. What colour is your car?
I don’t have one at the moment but I would go for Metallic Grey
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Since I am already grown I would say keep on being an amazing humanitarian.