Saturday 14 March 2020

OUT IT GOES!!!


 So the hair didn’t even make it to the weekend. Friday afternoon I was hot it felt like a bother on my head I went to the bathroom grabbed my scissors and chopped it all off. I am going to keep the cornrows in over the weekend and take them out Monday morning for a braid out. Felt like a huge load had been lifted off my head. I should have stuck to my plans. What I didn’t mention in the previous post was that I had no intention of buying this hair, I had a particular hair in mind that I was going to buy until I mentioned it to someone and she convinced me to buy a “similar” type of hair for about  1/3rd less the cost of the original hair I wanted to purchase. Well serves me right lol I shouldn’t have gone chasing waterfalls should have stuck to the rivers and lakes that I am used to. I don’t even know how I let her convince me because I am usually a stick to my decision kind of person. I am actually glad my hair is out I think I need to give it a break because prior to this mess I had been protective styling for 10 weeks (2 different styles) back to back so I am glad at the chance to let my hair breathe for a week or two maybe more. I have a friend’s wedding in April (that we are hoping to still attend considering the spread of the corona virus that is currently going round) so I plan to do a short term protective style for that so I guess my hair can wait it out a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.