Monday 1 April 2024

Hello April...

 

I finally finished my granny square blanket, took me three whole months crocheting at least an hour a day sometimes more depending on my mood, energy levels and schedule but I committed to an hour a day minimum. Here are the results and I am super proud of myself because this is my biggest crotchet project ever to date. I started crocheting as a child thanks to the women around me, dropped it along the way and picked it up a few years ago, and I haven’t stopped since. Crocheting is therapy for me I am grateful that I have the skills and actually enjoying doing it. For that I am thankful because more often than not we may have certain skills but do not enjoy using them.

 

How it started....


How it progressed...


How it is now...

 


April feels like PROSPERITY

April feels like CHANGE

April feels like COMMITMENT

April feels like CUDDLES

 

Here’s to an amazing month of April!!! I hope no one fooled you today!

 

As an Amazon Affiliate I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.