Saturday 1 June 2024

June...

 

Hello June and once again I am absolutely fascinated by people named after months. May was better than April that’s for sure reconnected big time with someone who is a blessing in my life and for that I am grateful. This person means the world to me and all I want for them is all of life’s goodness, the best things life has to offer, may all their dreams come true, may they be blessed beyond measure just like their name. 

 

People who are in denial and like to sweep things under the rug and not address issues...what is the problem how can we help? I don’t understand why you would rather pretend something doesn’t exist instead of accepting what is there what is happening and take steps to either adapt, adjust or remedy the situation. Pretending that it doesn’t happen will not make you immune to it. That is all.

 

June feels like RESET

June feels like HOPE

June feels like RECONNECTION

June feels like OPPORTUNITIES

 

 

Link to my E-Book below

 

As an Amazon Affiliate I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.