Friday 5 July 2024

Come Here July…

 

June was an amazing amazing month. I got to reconnect with two friends that I hadn’t seen in a couple of years… we live on two different continents…met some new friends through them. I travelled to a destination out of the country that I have been wanting to travel to for almost a year literally next door to me but somehow it hadn’t happened, little did I know the Creator had better plans for me in terms of travelling to this destination than I had for myself, and I am glad this trip happened when it did. June was such a wholesome wholesome month for me truly wholesome! I got to kick off a few other items off my bucket list which was great. Thanks to an amazing month, amazing friendships and amazing moments. I am super grateful for June.

 

Heres to an even more amazing July!!!

 

July feels like ABUNDANCE

July feels like HAPPINESS

July feels like CREATIVITY

July feels like REVOLUTION

 

 

Link to my E-Book below

 

As an Amazon Affiliate I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.