Wednesday 11 March 2015

Simpe wash day!


This was yet another regular easy breezy wash day. I started off by deep conditioning on damp hair the initial plan was to DC for 45 minutes which turned into just a little over two hours other events took over and I kept postponing going into the shower. I wrapped cling film around my hair and then covered that with a scarf. I finally managed to hop into the shower rinsed off the conditioner, shampooed twice, rinsed, t-shirt dried till damp applied my leave ins, blow dried on cool, moisturized, sealed and then held my hair in a bun. I postponed oiling my scalp with my castor oil concoction to the next day. I have been wearing it in all sorts of buns the last few days. I moisturized using the Crème of Nature Argan Oil Moisturizer that I had recently purchased; I didn’t even know CON had moisturizers I thought all they did were shampoos and conditioners. It smells quite nice the scent is very similar to the CON Argan Oil strength and shine leave in conditioner. It has an okay consistency not too thick and not too runny it comes out of the bottle smoothly. I find that most bottled moisturizers tend to have a slightly thicker consistency than the ones that come in a tub for some reason. It’s an all right moisturizer although I if I had to choose between the two I would pick Elasta QP Mango Butter any day over this one, with the Elasta QP mango butter the softness hits my hair from the first touch with this one not so much but it does a good job all the same so I can’t complain.


CON: Crème of Nature

The Wash Day Experience

6 comments:

  1. Fist pump for a trouble free wash day! Everyone raves about Elasta QP and believe it or not, I've NEVER tried it! SMH...I need to get my life right! Haha!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you need to try it! It's amazing!

      Delete
  2. i love a simple wash day, how many weeks post are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the time of this wash I was exactly one week post

      Delete
  3. Awesome don't you love how the first few wash days after relaxer days are hassle free :-) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Becca! I love the first few wash days post relaxer no detangling needed whatsoever:)

      Delete

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.