Got nominated for a sunshine blogger award by Bee of http://glamlushhair.blogspot.com.
So here goes;
- How many languages can you speak?
Four very well and a host of many others conversationally. I am quite good with languages and pick up new ones very quickly.
- What's your favourite part of blogging?
Creating new content
- What's your least favourite part of blogging?
When I have a brain freeze and really want to do a post
- How many siblings do you have and what is your position of birth?
First child with four siblings
- What got you interested in the subject matter you blog about?
I decided to take better care of my hair and document it
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest and why?
Facebook and Twitter no reason really
- How tall are you?
- What food do you dislike?
Can’t think of any at the top of my head I am quite adventurous with food and will eat almost anything
- What is your favourite quote?
I have several will give you one of them “When people show you who they really are believe them the first time” – Maya Angelou (I love her!!!)
- What advice would you give to a younger you?
Take more risks
- If you were given 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
Buy several houses one to live in the rest as investments you can never go wrong with real estate
I got nominated by Phoenix of the Random Phoenix as well! Thanks chica! So here goes;
- Your favourite song at the moment and why?
All of these lights – Kanye West featuring Rihanna I just love this song!
- TV show that you would recommend to anyone to binge watch?
- What injustice in this world makes your insides burn with rage and sadness?
Extreme poverty I don’t understand how some people can have way more than they need and others are begging for just a fraction of what they need.
- What is your hidden talent?
I can sort of sing
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate all day everyday!
- Describe one room in your dream home - remember money is in abundance in this little architectural fantasy.
My kitchen hands down!!! I want the biggest, baddest kitchen that money can buy since I love to cook.
- What was your personal motivation behind the decision to go on a healthy hair journey?
Read my hair story at the top of the page
- Who is your favourite Disney princess?
Cinderella only because she was my very first introduction to Disney princesses as a child
- What is your favourite city in the world?
Can I say London which I consider my second home away from home
- How long is your hair right now and what is your ultimate hair length goal?
I am still at a full shoulder length looking forward to bra strap anything longer than that would be too much of a hassle for me to deal with.
- Who is your favourite Avenger?
Who? Lol sorry I had to Google Avengers hahaha