Wednesday 16 July 2014

Sunshine Award!



Got nominated for a sunshine blogger award by Bee of http://glamlushhair.blogspot.com.
 
So here goes;
  1. How many languages can you speak?
Four very well and a host of many others conversationally. I am quite good with languages and pick up new ones very quickly.
  1. What's your favourite part of blogging?
Creating new content
  1. What's your least favourite part of blogging?
When I have a brain freeze and really want to do a post
  1. How many siblings do you have and what is your position of birth?
First child with four siblings
  1. What got you interested in the subject matter you blog about?
I decided to take better care of my hair and document it
  1. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest and why?
Facebook and Twitter no reason really
  1. How tall are you?
5’8
  1. What food do you dislike?
Can’t think of any at the top of my head I am quite adventurous with food and will eat almost anything
  1. What is your favourite quote?
I have several will give you one of them “When people show you who they really are believe them the first time” – Maya Angelou (I love her!!!)
  1. What advice would you give to a younger you?
Take more risks
  1. If you were given 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
Buy several houses one to live in the rest as investments you can never go wrong with real estate

I got nominated by Phoenix of the Random Phoenix as well! Thanks chica! So here goes;
 
  1. Your favourite song at the moment and why?
All of these lights – Kanye West featuring Rihanna I just love this song!
  1. TV show that you would recommend to anyone to binge watch?
Desperate Housewives
  1. What injustice in this world makes your insides burn with rage and sadness?
Extreme poverty I don’t understand how some people can have way more than they need and others are begging for just a fraction of what they need.
  1. What is your hidden talent?
I can sort of sing
  1. What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate all day everyday!
  1. Describe one room in your dream home - remember money is in abundance in this little architectural fantasy. 
My kitchen hands down!!! I want the biggest, baddest kitchen that money can buy since I love to cook.
  1. What was your personal motivation behind the decision to go on a healthy hair journey?
Read my hair story at the top of the page
  1. Who is your favourite Disney princess?
Cinderella only because she was my very first introduction to Disney princesses as a child

  1. What is your favourite city in the world?
Can I say London which I consider my second home away from home
  1. How long is your hair right now and what is your ultimate hair length goal?
I am still at a full shoulder length looking forward to bra strap anything longer than that would be too much of a hassle for me to deal with.
  1. Who is your favourite Avenger? 
Who? Lol sorry I had to Google Avengers hahaha

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lydz....was gonna nominate you...hahahaa! Your nominations and questions too? Great going, and I do agree with you about real estate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I didn't know I was supposed to do nominations and questions too hahaha oh well next time. And yesssss to real estate!

      Delete
  2. Wow you are really a linguist huh?! Great read, thank you for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cool thanks will add your questions to these ones:)

      Delete

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.