Sunday 18 November 2012

November regimen



I am wearing my hair out this month and here is my regimen:
Pre poo once a week (applying conditioners or oils to hair prior to shampooing)
Oil scalp with castor oil twice a week
Co wash every other week (wash with conditioner only)
Shampoo wash and deep condition every other week
Use coconut and almond oils on hair interchangeably
Air dry after all washes
Last heat use was on the 1st of November 2012 after self relaxing – hooded dryer
I currently have two alternate deep conditioners that I rotate on my shampoo wash days.

2 comments:

  1. Your regimen looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I have maintained it so far may change in the long run still working on a few other options...

      Delete

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.