Wednesday 27 May 2015

Braids wash day!


If only every wash day could be as easy as braids wash day my hair journey life would be so much easier. I had a half kinky twists half conrowed updo installed about two weeks ago give or take, this hairstyle that I found online was my inspiration. It didn’t quite come out exactly the same but close, I have tried to get a decent photo from angles but they all come out looking bleh so no photos for now I am afraid. For this wash day I simply diluted shampoo with water, wet my hair applied the shampoo massaging gently into my scalp and length of my kinky twists. Did that twice and then rinsed out the shampoo. I wrung my extensions dry and then t-shirt dried turban style until damp. When the hair was about 80% dry I sprayed on my Crème of Nature Argan Oil strength and shine leave in conditioner which doubles up as a braid spray on my hair and tracks and then let my hair air dry completely. And that was my very simple easy breezy wash day.


The Wash Day Experience

8 comments:

  1. Ugh! I am due for braids soon. Your wash day is enviable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yemi! All the best with your braids installation!

      Delete
  2. Best Quickest wash day Everrrrrr! If only they can all be this quick and effective eh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome simple wash day! please share the pics of your hairstyle if you get better ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See...this is why I need to get on my protective style game! You had the EASIEST #washdayexperience EVER! I second Becca; I'd love to see pictures!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.