Friday 8 January 2021

SHAPE UP!!!

 
 
If you are a curvy or should I say thick girl like me then you probably know the struggles that come with wearing clothes that leave you feeling frumpy and unflattering. Don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the outfit or my body shape, I just like clothes to look flattering on me and leave an aesthetically pleasing silhouette no matter the size. That’s why I invest in body shapers that make the clothes look good on me. Whether that means investing in a waist trainer for weight loss which by the way can also be used for working out or for body shaping if one is trying to lose a few inches off the waist area, or any other item that I feel will give me my desired silhouette. 
 
 
 
 
Click here for product link


There is a lot of debate in the fashion world on what is considered plus size, what is plus size in one country may be regular size in another and so on and so forth. This debate is also down to the individuals themselves while a UK size 8 individual may consider a UK size 16 individual as plus size, the UK size 16 individual may be looking at UK size 20 clothing items as plus size. So I guess it’s safe to say that plus size is relative. Well whatever you believe in plus size waist trainers come in extremely handy for individuals who may not necessarily fit into what is considered non plus size. They not only flatter the clothes you wear but also aid in trimming off a few inches if that’s what you are looking for, when worn over a long period of time, properly, safely and using the right size for you.

Cick here for product link

If you have been searching for affordable and good quality body shapers look no further, Shapellx.com has an array of body shapers to choose from whether it’s a full body shaper, bodysuits, active wear, firm control compression shapers, they’ve got it all. They offer fast and free delivery for orders over USD80, an easy fit guarantee and amazing discounts on their website. Join the movement today and get your desired shape and silhouette no matter your body shape or size.

Click here for product link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.