Tuesday 24 March 2020

STILL HERE!



The cornrows are still on my head almost two weeks later! I just figured with all the self quarantine/isolation, social distancing happening at the moment I would just leave them on for as long as I need to. I am indoors 90% of the time only go out for groceries and walks and looks like it’s going to be that way at least until early April. So I just throw on a beanie or have a hoodie on whenever I need to leave the house, I am not exactly a wigs person though lately I have been seriously considering getting one or two. Anyway that’s the short update. For anyone out there caught up in self quarantine/isolation etc keep your head up this too shall pass but we got to be safe first. Oh and my friend’s wedding that I spoke about in the other post has been officially cancelled her country is on lockdown so until the all clear is given there is no tentative date yet so we sit and wait and keep safe while waiting.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lydz, we (in South Africa) are officially on lockdown from tomorrow. I also got cornrows done to prepare for this period in our lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lunging long time no see!
      Yes corn rows are the truth at the moment

      Delete
  2. Lungi* sorry autocorrect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.