Thursday 24 September 2020

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I actually share my birthday with four people that I know personally and two that I know of by association. One of those people I know personally, has the same first name as me and went to the same high school as me and I only just met her two years ago!  It was such an interesting coincidence. The other even more interesting coincidence is that I share the exact same birth date, month and year with a former housemate. We found out in the most interesting way. While at university, back then we had to physically submit council tax exemption letters from our school to the local council, so as not to be liable to paying council tax for our student housing. This particular housemate was tasked with presenting the letters to the council since she had some free time, so after collecting them she goes through them to make sure all the details are correct, gets to mine and exclaims “you stole my birthday!!!” hahaha it was the funniest scene ever, you had to be there to see it. Good times! Two baby girls born on the same day on different continents, met years later as undergraduates living in the same house in a third continent. Anyway the second half of this year has been amazing to me; God has been so good I am so grateful for all the blessings and looking forward to many more. Here’s to an amazing birthday! I haven’t really celebrated my birthday properly in a few years so this is one is going be awesome! I have a very big wish for this birthday and I know it will come true!

(image courtesy of pixabay.com)
Here's a cupcake for you and you and you...



 

 

As an Amazon Associate I earn a commision from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.