Sunday 8 November 2020

HAIR UPDATE!

So I relaxed my hair first week of October; I know I know!  This post is about a month plus late in the writing. Life got in the way anyway it’s here now. So I relaxed my hair after just a little over two years since my last touch up! Crazy I know I wasn’t transitioning or anything it just wasn’t a priority, I just chose not to. My hair was pretty much in a protective style 80% of the time, so it was in pretty good shape with minimal breakage. To be honest this touch up felt more like a virgin relaxer because of all the new growth I had going on, some people actually thought I was a natural head when my hair was out. I just felt it was the right time to go back to my texlaxed hair. I used my true and trusted Beautiful Beginnings to self relax and these are the results below;

 

Living alone struggle! No one to take hair photos for me on demand, so this will have to do for now.

I retained quite a bit of length which I was super happy about because this is the longest my hair has been in about maybe 8 or 9 years. I am pretty close to armpit length at the moment. The plan for the near future is to simply take care of my hair as I have always done and just take it one day at a time. If I feel like touching up in three months time, I will if not I won’t, I am keeping it simple there’s so much going on in the world right now that  touch up timelines are the least of my worries. As long as my hair is clean, moisturised and thriving, I am happy.

My Ebook   

 

As an Amazon Associate I earn a commision from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.