Saturday 19 December 2020

CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS!

It’s that time of the year again! Here are a few Christmas gift ideas from me to you. Anyone who knows me will tell you that anytime I am asked what I would like, I usually respond in the following ways;


I like to smell good

I like to read

I have a sweet tooth

So the gifter can pick from any of these options or all if they like when choosing what to get me. Going by my response the first type of gift I would suggest is perfume, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like to smell good, myself included. Unless you know the specific scent(s) of the person you are buying a gift for, it would probably be a good idea to get miniature perfume sets or smaller size bottles so that they can have a variety, incase they don’t like a particular scent there will be other scents to try from the gift set. Fun fact I can count on one hand the number of times I have purchased my own perfumes; my perfumes have almost always been gifts or when I worked retail many years ago, I got free from work.


Next gift idea would be a book whether an E-book or physical book, a book is always a good gift idea for voracious readers. People who gift me books usually know me very very well, they know what kind of genres I like, what type of writers/topics that I gravitate towards and they always end up buying me the best books.


Chocolates! You can never go wrong with chocolates or other sweet treats as part of a gift or a gift all on its own!


My childhood Christmases are filled with memories of going carolling in the hospital. We lived in a medical complex the hospital was literally five minutes away. Every Christmas everyone in the neighbourhood who wanted to (we were all families of medical staff of the hospital) joined the nurses and doctors, (well from my memory it was mostly nurses, especially student nurses) in a candlelight carol singing session in the different wards. It was so much fun definitely one of my favourite Christmas memories from my childhood!


As an Amazon Affiliate I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.