Saturday 4 January 2014

YouTube Finds!



Every now and then I stumble on some YouTubers who blow me away either with their presentation skills or who are different from the norm and refreshing. Today I would like to share some of my weekly finds with you.

First up is “Mo Knows Hair” and she really does trust me she does. I have gone through most of her videos and I am very much impressed by her presentation skills, voice overs and short but precise videos. I like videos that go straight to the point some YouTubers can spend 20 minutes telling you something they could have done in 5 so people like Mo earn an instant subscription from me.

Next up is this pretty young lady who goes by the name "Mikajassie" and was ever so refreshing she blew me away. She is just a welcome break in the YouTube hair and beauty world for me.She loves the Lord and not afraid to show it and is very much connected to her faith. That's a  plus one from me:)

4 comments:

  1. I love Mo Knows Hair...her techniques are everything!!! I'm going to check out Mikajassie. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure does! You are welcome and thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  2. Been trying to find "fresh" vloggers on Youtube too! Tired of watching the old faces...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for you I will do another edition of YouTube finds:) I watch a lot of vloggers that are not very well known but really good at what they do. Stay tuned!

      Delete

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.