Friday 3 December 2021

BLOGMAS - Taking Stock End Year Edition!

 


Shorter version as always...here goes;

COOKING lentil pasta yes it’s a meal.

DRINKING orange squash.

READING Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie don’t know why it took me so long to read it!

WANTING fresh new stuff.

WISHING upon a star.

ENJOYING YouTube videos on this cosy but rainy evening.

WAITING for my tablet to charge.

LIKING  how much I have evolved.

WONDERING whether to go out tomorrow or not it’s a cosy stay at home kinda weather at the moment.

HOPING to have a great shopping trip somewhere new I plan to venture out to.

LOVING on me and mine.

NEEDING to upgrade my tech department.

SMELLING room spray.

WEARING pink pajama shorts and a grey sleep tee...it’s almost bedtime

KNOWING and singing that every little thing is gonna be alright

THINKING about tomorrow.

FEELING great!

 

As an Amazon Affiliate I may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading...feel free to add a comment, suggestion or question. I am always happy to hear from you! Lydz.